The Razorblades have created a style that is now known as 21st Century Surf. A very danceable mixture of twang guitars, punk power and melodies as big as the ocean. Influences range from old school master Dick Dale to Neo-Surf acts like Slacktone and The Mermen. "Twang Machine" opens up the Razorblades cosmos to musical styles that traditional surf bands never dare to touch. Can you combine reggae, ska, rockabilly and garage rock with surf? You can...and they do!!! The result is an album that combines classic surf with the power of today's music. This disc is sure to impress fans and reviewers alike. It's rich and rockin' with the energy you want.
1. Hit The Shit Out of It
2. Life's Too Good To Waster It Away
3. Adrenalin Twist
4. I Got Revolution on My Mind
5. Grease Your Hair And Get Tattooed
6. Why Can't Summer Last Forever?
7. Hey Little Punk Girl
8. Picadilly Swing
9. Take Off Your Clothes
10. Trouble With The Style Police
11. Fast & Loud
12. The Lonely Records Collector
13. The Rubber Leg Man
14. Into Tomorrow
15. (Gimme) One Hour of Your Life
16. Thanks For The Offer, But I'll Cry In My Beer Instead
We guarantee all CDs to be new, unless they are marked as used. DWM Music will also replace broken jewel cases or defective CDs. Please let us know if there are any problems at all. We are totally committed to your entertainment and satisfaction.