Far away from the sun, the ocean and the beach, The Razorblades decide to add their own chapter to the book that was written by Dick Dale. By putting twangy guitars, punk power and melodies as big as the ocean in a shaker, they create a musical cocktail that makes you move your feet at double speed and dance like a madman. The Razorblades are one of Europe's leading surf bands, having played nearly 300 shows. Their fourth album "Gimme Some Noise", shows the band running like a well-oiled diesel engine. The spirit of Dick Dale still lingers, but these dudes spice the 60's Sound with neck breaking speed, wild feedback and a colorful range of influences.
1. Gimme Some Noise!
2. She Looks So Cute I Wanna Die
3. Thunderbird 101
4. Let's Go Down To Brighton
5. Punk! Punk! Rocker!
6. You & Me Under The Christmas Tree
7. Ready For Some Action
8. Lambretta Shake
9. Watching The Blood In The Bull's Eye
10. Global Warming Party
11. (I Burned my Skin In) Traffico Intenso
12. Revolution? Maybe on Monday...
13. The Revenge of The Cookie Monster
14. Why Should I Walk When I Can Run?
15. Ain't No Fun Being Me Today
16. Your Muffin Top Looks Kinda Sexy
17. Insomniac Blues
18. Yes, It Hurts, But I Like The Pain
19. Beam Me Out of This Trashy Movie
We guarantee all CDs to be new, unless they are marked as used. DWM Music will also replace broken jewel cases or defective CDs. Please let us know if there are any problems at all. We are totally committed to your entertainment and satisfaction.